It’s time to raise the bar in Property Management.
Every rental provider and their property is unique.
We understand what it takes to create and maintain a successful property investment and can help you make it a rewarding and stress free experience.
Property management is more than collecting rental payments and conducting inspections — it’s about helping you achieve your financial goals. Here’s some of the services we provide:
- Provide a rental estimate of your investment property based on our extensive market knowledge and taking comparable properties into consideration
- Arrange photography of the property and advertise online. We also promote your property to prospective renters already in our database by way of e-brochure
- Arrange a For Lease board if requested
- Conduct show-through inspections with prospective renters to ensure the property suits their requirements
- Thoroughly process all tenancy applications and run all applications through a tenancy default database. All tenancy applications will be put forward to you for your final approval
- Compile a full Ingoing Condition Report which is both comprehensive and includes digital photographs. A copy of the written Condition Report will be provided to you
- Arrange for all lease documents to be signed by the approved renter and lodge the bond with the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority
- Conduct regular inspections of the property, in accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act. A written report will be provided to you following each inspection.
- Conduct regular rent reviews
- Report all maintenance to you and arrange repairs as instructed
- Monitor, collect and account for rent. Funds will be paid into your nominated bank account and a summary of rental payments will be emailed to you. An end of financial year summary will also be provided
- Arrange for annual smoke alarm checks.
- Arrange payment of council rates and water rates if requested
- Prepare any notices as required, including Breach notices, Rent increases and Notice to Vacates
- Conduct a thorough final inspection when the renter vacates and report back to you
- Representation at VCAT (Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal) if required
- Provide feedback on your investment property and communication regarding all matters
If your investment is currently managed by another agency, it is a simple process to transfer the management to Ray White Wodonga. Better yet, there is no cost involved. Once you’ve signed our Managing Authority, we notify your current agent on your behalf. We will then collect the file and contact the renter to introduce ourselves and run through our office procedures and payment options.
The Australian Taxation Office website includes a number of articles, webinars and video series that relate to owning or selling an investment property. You can access these resources here.
Alternatively, you can visit the direct links below, or view the Guide for rental property owners here.
Rental property owners Webinars
Rental property video Series
If you have any questions regarding our Property Management services, call us on (02) 6056 6778
To arrange an appraisal, give us a call or complete the form below.