Moorefield Park Self Storage
Ray White Wodonga are the managing agents for Moorefield Park Self Storage located at 11 Trafalgar Street, West Wodonga.
With sheds ranging from 2.3m x 3.5m up to 8 x 3.5m your storage needs are covered, whether you’re moving house, going overseas or just need that extra storage.
Secure locked gate and 24 hour access for tenants.
Current availability here
- Locally owned
- Friendly staff
- Secure and affordable
- 24 hour access, 7 days per week
- Various sizes available
- Just box it, store it and lock it
- $100 key deposit
- Tenant is provided with a key to the main gate but will need to supply their own padlock for the shed
- Minimum of one month rental
- Month-to-month thereafter
- 2 weeks written notice of your intention to vacate
- Tenants are responsible for their own insurance
Storage Hints and Tips
- Allow for easy access – consider what items you may need access to while in storage
- Label containers, cartons and boxes with a brief description
- Pack & store boxes room by room, this helps with easy identification
- Pack heavy items into smaller boxes and label as heavy
- Remove batteries prior to storing
- Reduce moisture in the wet months – damp rid or similar products are available at your local supermarket
- Fragile items – use additional wrapping materials between each item and label as fragile
Things not to store in Storage Facilities
Dangerous, hazardous, illegal, stolen, environmentally harmful goods, explosives, flammable paint, chlorine, acid, petrol, and perishable goods.
For more information, call our office on 02 6056 6778 or complete the form below.